WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
To deploy enterprise agility, we need to be agile ourselves, from our consultants to our back-office. Therefore, have an efficient, lean, innovative and flexible finance management is vital for Cream’s future business strategy and to develop its position as a top level consulting company.
To get the job, you need to see yourself as a versatile Accounting & Finance manager able to turn our post-start-up finance team into a mature SME finance department, able to leverage the competitivity of the teams and accompany the company growth.
Cream was Gazelle in 2018 and will celebrate 10 years of growth in 2019. Many more success ahead! Strong cockpit needed 😉
IS ThiS job made for you ?
Key projects on a short/mid term:
- internalisation of the accounting activities
- implementation of business controlling & finance reporting tools
- set up the legal auditing collaboration
To start in the position, you will first dive into the current situation:
IN COLLABORATION WITH the Managing Partner in charge of finance :
- Daily P&L update and analysis
- Harmonization / implementation of procedures and controls
- Monthly closing / reports
- Invoicing (Create, verify, issue)
- Automate and simplify as many processes as possible
In collaboration with the accounting expert (external partner)
- Quality control of data
- Challenge accounting data vs business vision
In collaboration with the Partners :
- Ensure finance dashboards are monitoring the actual strategy
- Provide consistent and relevant reporting to support key decisions
- Analyze and challenge suppliers costs
- Administrating general purchase contracts
- Analyze actuals and forecasts
In collaboration with BUSINESS MANAGERS :
- Propose them consistent and relevant reporting to help them understand and improve the financial performance of their Business Units
- Create motivating and efficient business reports and analysis
- Collaborate to create new pricing models or improve existing ones
In collaboration with the entire Cream Team :
- Handle analytical and project mode activity to continuously improve existing tools and processes
- Propose projects to improve company financial efficiency
- Participate in internal projects (events, workshop…)
After the initial period, you will take over the management of a team composed of:
– a HR & Benefits Officer
– an Accounting Officer (to be recruited)
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER ?
- Strong accounting background
- Interest in business controlling and interactions with business operations
- Curious about technologies and their implementation
- Project and people management skills
- Willing to work in a stimulating environment where you can build and propose as you express your talent and your leadership
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Knowledge of accounting/controlling tools
- Able to navigate from detailed to global view.
- Business minded.
- Reliable, self-motivated.
- Able to manage confidentiality and critical info.
- Able to embrace responsibilities: you will be responsible for your work and Cream relies on you!
- Strong Excel skills
- Database basics
- Taste for IT world
- Experience in services industry
- You have a degree in accounting / audit, with a focus on controlling / corporate finance
You have experience as a team and project manager
- You experienced an accounting tool implementation
- You speak French as a mother tongue, and you have a good command of English, Dutch is a plus
- You already worked in a company dealing with services and/or IT or you are passionate about IT
- You master IT Office tools
You will benefit from an intense training period and a close coaching from the existing team and the partners (accountant, tax lawyer, …).
As this role will offer you a high level of autonomy, you must be able to work with minimum supervision and be a pro-active and attentive professional who by making the role his or her own can really run with it.
This is ultimately a role for someone who can be innovative, think out-of-the-box and has the motivation to hit the ground running.