WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a .NET DEVELOPPER at Cream?
As Marc, .NET Developer, come and work on the latest .NET technologies. You will have the opportunity to work on various types of projects:
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing…)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds…)
- Intelligent apps …
- Communicate with business analysts for understanding the UML specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Communicate with technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected
- Do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Implement business & technical components
- Design and develop custom software solutions
- Document code in a clear and concise manner
- Test the new application (unit tests, integration tests)
- Work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and Sprint planning
- Sprint planning
How we imagine our future consultant?
In addition to your obvious 😉 extensive experience in .NET development with frameworks/tools like Xamarin, Linq, Netbeans, Entity, Visual Studio, Eclypse, Silverlight, VFP, MVC…, you (really):
- Love to think about the business benefits of your developments
- Enjoy to write performing code and have a natural orientation toward quality
- Love to propose improvements to the rest of the team
- Love to challenge your ideas
- Master French or Dutch & English
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!