WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a system engineer at Cream?
As Paul, as System Engineer, embrace your role and be responsible for the advice, maintenance and operational tasks to preserve the server park and platform.
• Participate in the troubleshooting and resolving problems of the system
• Create and maintain system documentation and automatize your tasks
• Follow-up the different incidents via the ticketing system and monitoring
• Participate in the upgrading of operating systems
• Monitor system and network health
• Perform testing to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
• Ensure the support to the design and the development of the system solution
• Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the infrastructure
How we imagine our future consultant?
• You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as System Engineer
• You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
• You have good organizational and communicational skills
• You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects
• If you work in Linux environment, you are proficient using tools CentOs, RedHat or Oracle Enterprise Linux
• Knowledge in configuration management system as Puppet, Git, Ansible, Zabbix
• Knowledge of virtualization (VMWare)
• Knowledge of networks and storages as Gluster, NFS, SAN
• Knowledge in ticketing system (Jira, Confluence)
• If you work in Windows environment, you are proficient using tools as Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2016
• Knowledge in Active Directory
• MS Exchange 2013-2016
• MS SCCM – SCOM
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!