WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is aN AGILE JAVA DEVELOPER at Cream?
Within our own IT team : an IT Manager, an IT Specialist, a senior developer and a DevOps Coach, you will be in charge of the analyses, the development and the evolution of different web applications
You will particularly take action on our CRM that gathers a set of recruitment and business tools.
We use those following technologies : Java, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, React.js, Node.js, Amazon S3…
You will also be able to share your IT knowledge with members of the staff in presentations such as “Le Dessert de l’IT” which allows Creamers to expand their understanding of the IT World and gives them an edge over competitors.
• Developing web applications within a DevOps team
• Ensuring the evolution of existing applications
• Create and improve our DevOps process flow (CI/CD, test automation…)
• Making decisions on the transition from On Premise infrastructure to Cloud
• Working closely with the Product Owner to plan sprints
• Supporting the user community
We use the latest Agile methodologies to achieve efficient delivery within a small motivated team !
How we imagine our future JAVA DEVELOPER
• You are curious, passionate, rigorous and autonomous. You possess deductive and analytic skills
• You have at least 2 years of experience in JAVA and/or JS
• You have a significant experience as a functional analyst and you have a knowledge of those tools: UML, BPMN, SQL…
• You have a sense of relationship that make you enjoy the teamwork
• Knowledge in webservices (REST) and in web development (frontend) would be an asset
• Basic skills on server and administration would be appreciated
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!