WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a BUSINESS ANALYST at Cream?
As Maarten, Business Analyst, we are searching for a Business Analyst to reinforce our presence in Liege.
Embrace your role and work on various projects:
- Smart Grid and Smart Metering implementation.
- New ways of sustainable energy production.
- Servitization of the energy market and change of business models.
- MIG4/MIG6 and other regulation topics.
- Creation of pricing and forecasting tools.
- Communicate with the different stakeholders in order to understand their requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Determine the As-Is situation
- Definition of the To-Be objectives linked to the needs of the business and a continuous improvement spirit.
- Do the gap analysis and model the new business process to implement and reach the change.
- Determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations
- Perform impact analysis of new processes
- Design and document the to-be process
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
- Adapt yourself to the new environment of our clients
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile…) and tools (Balsamiq, Clarity, Jira, Azure, Enterprise Architect…) could be a real asset
- A first experience in the energy sector
- A knowledge of Business Process Modeling (Aris, Visio, Camunda, UML, …)
- A knowledge of the Belgian energy landscape (suppliers, GRD)
- An understanding and interest for the new challenges of the environmental transition
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!