WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a Business Intelligence Analyst at Cream?
Just like Jean, a BI Business Analyst translates the needs related to Business Intelligence of the business teams into specifications for the IT department/teams. His role includes taking care of small demands as well as larger projects.
- Act as a person of contact between Business Engineering Teams and Development Teams
- Collect and challenge business requirements
- Understand and translate business needs into technical specifications
- Interpret and integrate data
- Build functional analysis and data model
- Elaborate test scenarios and test cases
- Create dashboards
- Visualize and present the information to internal stakeholders and to the management teams
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- You have good knowledge of BI modeling techniques (with BO, SAS, Cognos, SSIS, SSAS, Excel, VBA, …)
- You have experience with reporting tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, SSRS, Excel)
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL
- You have a good understanding of the Data Warehouse Lifecycle, its architecture and ETL tool
- You have an analytical mind and you are a problem solver
- You pay attention to details
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!