WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a BUSINESS MANAGER at Cream?
Within the business team with Isaure, as a Business Manager, you will have full responsibility for creating, developing, and managing your business portfolio. You will be in charge of your clients and consultants.
Identify and develop new businesses:
- Research, prospection of new customers, definition of their needs
- Development of existing customers
Design relevant and competitive offers:
- Understand the technical, business and human challenges of the client projects
- Identify the best answer (team, expertise, rate) in the shortest time
- Participation in the negotiation, or renegotiation of the customers’ contracts
- Answers of RFP and RFQ
Recruit and select:
- Call, meet and evaluate candidates to consultant positions
- Recruit high potential consultants
- Collaborate with the Recruitment department to ensure Cream acts on the recruitment market accurately toward its needs
Manage long term and healthy growth:
- Follow-up the projects, the client’s satisfaction
- Manage their careers and personal development
- Draw a strategy to leverage the market opportunities
Strive for excellence:
- Attend technical, business and management training (on-boarding training + continuous training program)
- Be curious, look for personal and collective improvement and learn everything the clients, consultants, colleagues, seniors, failures and successes can teach you
How we imagine our future JUNIOR Business MANAGER ?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic and results driven.
- Your communication skills and results-oriented way of working are important assets to be able to succeed in this mission
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet demanding targets: you will be 100% part of the business development activity!
- You have a Master degree in Business or Engineering and you have 1st professional experience or significant internships in sales in large and complex organizations or consulting companies
- You must be a fluent English and French speaker
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!