WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
What is a Business Manager at Cream?
Our objective at Cream is to grow at different levels: grow in Belgium, go international, improve creamer’s learning & development, develop inspiring teams and create high business value partnerships with our key clients. In order to achieve this, we need to expand our team. This is why we are looking for a Business Manager to join us!
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our client portfolio; recruiting future talent for our team of consultants and managing their career development.
Have you ever dreamed of helping to grow a business, adding value and making a real impact? It is possible!
Identify and develop businesses:
You meet your clients to detect their needs (or you participate in RFP-RFQ responses) and you design relevant and competitive offers: the best response (team, expertise, price) in the shortest time. You are also responsible for the negotiation of client contracts and you will support them in their development and guarantee their follow-up and success.
You will find, meet and assess candidates for consulting positions with the aim of recruiting high potentials to join our inspiring team.
Manage long term and healthy growth:
You are responsible for the career of your consultants, ensuring the follow-up, the training and the evolution of their skills and their personal development.
How can Cream make you successful?
We have developed a real Business School with an intensive training plan to train you in all aspects of the business from the moment you arrive and adapted to your experience level (technical, commercial and management training). Your coach will accompany you on these aspects so that you can quickly become autonomous in your business.
But we don’t stop there, you will be continuously accompanied by your team (you don’t work against each other, but together), and you will be in constant learning that will allow you to evolve in your career, thanks to our Business School.
Any advice? Be curious, seek personal and collective improvement and learn everything that clients, consultants, colleagues, seniors, failures and successes can teach you.
How we imagine our future Business MANAGER ?
- You hold a Master’s degree
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in business development field in large and complex organizations or consulting companies
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic and results driven
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet demanding targets: you will be 100% part of the business development activity!
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
- You can evolve as Senior Manager and coach Junior Business Managers in 2 years
- In a long-term view, you can move into a Director position or into Cream’s international expansion
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
- You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!