WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a data analyst at Cream?
As Benjamin, Data Analyst, you will participate in the construction of the data strategy of our clients. You will have a key role by helping them to deliver valuable insight based on their data. You will be part of a challenging and multidisciplinary team.
- You dive in a large amount of data and understand the business request
- You contribute to the selection and implementation of the different data analysis tools
- You produce strategic data analysis and reporting to the business
- At the end, you help the business to better optimize the use of their data
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in data analysis
- You are passionate about data and bringing out concrete analysis to help the business
- You are used to work with different data tools such as SQL, Python, R, Tableau, QlickView, PowerBI, …
- You have good communication and synthesis skills
- You have a pragmatic attitude regarding issues management
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!