WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a data scientist at Cream?
As Louise, Data Scientist, you will have a key role in the implementation of innovative data models to solve specific business issues. You will be part of a challenging and multidisciplinary team. You will discover various industries.
- You gather business requirements to better understand your client’s needs
- You dive in a large amount of data to discover is hidden
- You provide data-driven recommendations to the client
- Based on your client’s needs, you apply predictive analysis and machine learning
- You bring out concrete and predictive models
- At the end, you help the business to better optimize the use of their data
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Data Science
- You want to learn more about Machine Learning, Robotics Process Automation (RPA)…
- You are used to work with one of the following technologies : MATLAB, R, SAS, Python, Java …
- You have good communication and synthesis skills
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!