WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a DevOps Engineer at Cream?
Within the Infrastructure Practice together as Paul, embrace your role and work with the IT team and manage the internal infrastructure. You will be part of a challenging and multidisciplinary team.
- You will be responsible for the development and automation of infrastructure roadmap
- You will build and maintain continuous integration and versioning
- You will be in charge of the deployment
- You will give advice on decisions that are made about architecture, security and technology
- You will support tests automation (TDD, BDD)
- You are familiar with Agile and DevOps philosophy
- You will contribute to implement infrastructure projects by solving incidents and adjusting bottlenecks
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in infrastructure and web development (JS, Python, Java)
- You have working knowledge and are passionate about DevOps technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, containerization…)
- You have experience with database as Oracle, SQL, MongoDB and Cloud solutions (Google Cloud, Azure, AWS,…)
- You can build pipelines by using Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab or other tools
- You have practical skills with security and networking domains
- You are eager to learn new technologies and automation
- You believe in the strength of teamwork according to Agile methodologies
- You have a communicative and assertive attitude and a sense of responsibility and self-initiative skills
- You are methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!