WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
To deploy enterprise agility, we need to be agile ourselves, from our consultants to our back-office. Therefore, have an efficient, lean, innovative and flexible finance management is vital for Cream’s future business strategy and to develop its position as a top level consulting company.
Cream was Gazelle in 2018 and will celebrate 11 years of growth in 2020. Many more successes ahead!
IS ThiS job made for you ?
- Sales invoices (create, verify, issue, follow up)
- Monthly closing and reports
- Check the invoices received
- Prepare the outgoing payments
- Monitoring of arrears
- Monitor financial flows (cash and working capital)
- Prepare the documents necessary for the establishment of company accounts;
- Make monthly reports
- Prepare and transfer the accounting relevant elements documents to the (external) chartered accountant
- Collaborate with the (external) accountant and the auditor to verify the quality of the accounting documents
- Administrative follow-up of the company (customer contract)
- Participate to the preparation of the company’s balance sheet
- Process the various supplier invoices and reconcile them with the corresponding quotes
You will collaborate with the partners and the back-office team for:
- Employees payments costs follow-upcontrol
- Implementation of BI reporting tools
- Implementation of an accounting software
- Implementation of expense report software
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE COLLEAGUE ?
- Accounting/controlling background
- Interest in business controlling and interactions with business operations
- Curious about technologies and their implementation
- Willing to work in a stimulating environment where you can build and propose as you express your talent
- Driven by the highest standards of quality
- Willing to dive into the details
- Able to manage confidentiality and critical information
- Able to execute your work in full autonomy, you will be responsible for your area of work
- Strong Excel skills
- You are a dedicated person who learns quickly
- You enjoy working in a team and you are open to others
Nice to have
- Database basics
- Taste for IT world
- Experience in services industry, IT services
- You have a degree in accounting / audit, with a focus on controlling / corporate finance
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in fiduciary, or in a large finance department
- You speak fluent French, and you have a good command of English, Dutch is a plus
- You are passionate about IT
- You master IT Office tools (Excel)
You will benefit from an intense training period and a close coaching from the existing team and the partners (accountant, tax lawyer, …).
This role is really transversal to the whole company. Therefore, this is ultimately a role for someone who can be independent, is looking to grow within the company. We are also looking for someone who is willing to put the work to improve his or her skills.