WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a HR & PAYROLL OFFICER at Cream?
Reporting to the Founding Partner in charge of HR & Finances, and working closely with the Business Unit Managers, we are looking for someone to provide a proactive, proficient and high quality HR and Benefit service to every member of the Cream Team in a timely and accurate manner :
- Act as a first point of contact for all internal and external HR and Benefit related queries and provide generalist HR and Benefit guidance to Managers.
- Day to day management and the delivery of the resolution of both HR and Benefit queries, received by either telephone, email or in person.
- Assist Managers in their discussions with their people and suggest amendments for accuracy and compliance.
- Ensure that complex or sensitive HR and Benefit queries are escalated quickly and to the appropriate person.
- Support the delivery of the payroll process ensuring that all entries are correct.
- Administer all benefits, e.g. company cars, fuel cards, GSM subscriptions, lunch vouchers, train cards, health insurance, group insurance, …
- Manage time-tracking vs payroll process and billing process
- Supervise holiday requests and sickness notice processes
- Produce, update and manage regular reports to a high standard of accuracy and presentation.
- Create and maintain electronic employee records throughout the employee lifestyle (wedding, moving, salary increase, promotion…).
- Produce contracts and letters for any starters or leavers and letters for contractual changes as required by the HR & Finance Partner or other Business Unit Manager.
- Assist with on-boarding processes to ensure streamlined inductions for new starters.
- Ensure that all hard copy files are compliant, maintained and are up to date.
- Coordinating change management activities as required.
- Participation in case work and investigations and other ad-hoc HR duties.
You will be required to complete other duties as may be reasonably requested by the management team.
- You will be required to attend any training courses/meetings/conferences.
- Participate in project groups.
- Be an active participant on Cream Team activities and projects.
- Present training courses/workshops.
How we imagine our future HR & PAYROLL OFFICER ?
- Resilient and motivated. A positive “can do” approach to work.
- Credible – Strong influencing and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The ability to adapt communication style appropriately.
- Ability to build up positive working relationships.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, flexibility and the ability to priorities at short notice.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Able to work on confidential and personal data with a high sense of ethic
- Good self-presentation, an ambassador for the Cream values and a reference for Creamers.
- Great attention to detail. Analytical and the ability to effectively disseminate data.
- HR or Payroll qualification or related experience desirable (more than 3 years in small to medium size organization)
- Competent with Excel and IT programs. Eager to work or learn working in Apple technologies environment.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Full driving license.
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
This role will allow you to work closely with the firm’s founders. After an intensive training and 4-hands work, Cream will give you as much autonomy and command as needed. You will be accountable for your own activity end-to-end.
The scope can evolve as you take it. Actually, our fast growing company relies on internal promotion for key responsibilities.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we will offer you a salary and package of benefits with regards to your background, experience and in line with the market and our internal policies.
As the beginning of the list of advantages you’ll enjoy:
- 12 recuperation days (rising by 1 day per month for completed services) in addition to the legal 20 holidays.
- Mobile phone costs
- Medical insurance (DKV for you and your family)
- Group Insurance
- Great colleagues and delicious free-access coffee 😉