WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a java developer at Cream?
As Nicolas, embrace your role as a Java Developer.
What are the types of project you could be working on?
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing…)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds…)
- Intelligent apps …
In close collaboration with the Architect and the Project Manager, your role will be:
- Provide technical analysis based on business requirements
- Take part in workload estimation
- Development of front end and/or back end applications
- Implement the developed solution
- Follow up on software lifecycle management: Continuous integration, release management, Unit testing, documentation, …
- Keep up to date with new technologies and challenge yourself with experts
How we imagine our future consultant?
In addition to your obvious 😉 extensive experience in Java JEE development with frameworks/tools like Spring, Maven, Eclipse, Hibernate, Netbeans…, you (really):
- Love to think about the business benefits of your developments
- Enjoy to write performing code and have a natural orientation toward quality
- Love to propose improvements to the rest of the team
- Love to challenge your ideas
- Master French or Dutch & English
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!