WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a Software Analyst at Cream?
Want to work with Vincent, Chloé and Cissé and be a key element of this amazing IT Team?
You will be responsible for an In-house product (CRM, HR tool, intranet, website…) and be the guardian of the successful outcome of the IT Team! What concretely will you do?
- Communicate with different stakeholders by understanding their requirements
- Translate and analyze these needs into detailed business and functional specifications for IT
- Create and improve processes
- Manage priorities of your product in line with the company’s strategy
- Take the lead of the test strategy and execute the tests
- Lead the change management and guide the use of your product
- Reinforce use of Agile Methodology
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You are graduated with a Master in IT with a first experience in IT domain.
- You have a good understanding of the IT world and are interested in IT technologies
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint…)
- You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are curious and proactive with strong problem-solving skills
- You are native in French and fluent in English
- You have a knowledge of those tools: MS Access, UML, BPMN, SQL…
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!