WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a JUNIOR IT CONSULTANT at Cream?
As Louise, one of our creamer, launch your career as a Junior IT Consultant at Cream. You can be involved in IT projects such as: mobile tools, online marketing campaigns, business administration tools, data management, network infrastructure etc. The Junior IT Consultant collaborates closely with the IT teams to better answer the customers’ needs or to better manages the internal business issues.
- Analysing technical problems using modelling languages and tools (UML, Visio, Aris…)
- Propose technical solutions
- Develop IT products from scratch and/or improve and maintain existing solutions
- Execute testing activities
- Insure solution’s quality
- You actively participate into spreading the Cream Culture
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have an University Degree in the Information Technologies field
- An experience in following fields in a large business environment could be a real asset:
- Development: Java, .Net, web…
- Testing: UAT, test execution
- Analysis and modelling: UML, …
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You give importance to the human element, you have good interpersonal and listening skills
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
As a Young Talent, you are responsible for your career. In order, to guide you we provide:
- A custom accompaniment made of the close coaching of a career-expert manager,
- A large range of tools, coaching sessions and training plans,
- A community of supporting senior consultants,
- Challenging and well-selected clients projects
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company