WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream’s special recipe:
– 1/3 of Personal development
– 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
– 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues 🙂
What is a SAS Consultant at Cream?
From Business & Functional analysis to programming, as a SAS Consultant you have to define whether you want to operate within business or more technical-related roles.
Should you like to participate in the development of a complete Datawarehouse or on the implementation of data visualization tools, do not hesitate to apply!
- Understand and gather business requirements of the project
- Describe and generate functional & technical analysis
- Support the translation of the requirements in detailed functional analysis
- Execute the analysis up to data model/flow definition (Star Scheme)
- Support implementation in the storage technology (Oracle, Big Data, SAS)
- Report and produce dashboards to higher management (SAS VA, VIYA)
- Follow up of the development activities and support corrective actions in development
- Draft up and execute test scenarios including supporting business teams testing
- Prepare the necessary documentation
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have at least 3 years of experience using SAS modules
- You have an experience in Business Intelligence / Datawarehouse
- You master one or more of those tools including SAS Base, SAS studio SAS Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, VA, VIYA, Data integrator, Data Explorer, Model Manager, Model Studio, EBI, Olap Cube…
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are a great communicator and stakeholder manager
- You speak fluently French and/or Dutch and English
- You have a good understanding of SAP modules
- You have worked in an Agile environment
- You have an experience in the following fields: Data Management & Governance
Why should you taste the lime flavour?
• A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
• You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
• You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
• You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
• We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!